Discount passes are sponsored by the Friends of the West Springfield Public Library with the exception of those that Mystic Aquarium and The Clark Art Institute provide directly to us. Patrons may stop by the Circulation Desk or call 413-736-4561 to make a reservation. Passes must be checked out with a valid library card following the guidelines below (please note the exceptions for the Connecticut Science Center):
- You may only have one pass checked out at a time.
- You may not reserve a particular pass more than twice in a month (may not be two days in a row).
- Passes are one-day items and must be returned to the Library before 9:00 a.m. the next day we are open (if we are closed when you drop by, passes may be returned into our outdoor book drops).
- Late fee for passes are $5.00 per day.
- Patrons are encouraged to contact the organizations below for the latest accurate information regarding hours, regular prices, etc. when planning a visit.
Discount passes available at the West Springfield Public Library
AMELIA PARK CHILDREN'S MUSEUM
4 people $3.50 admission each.
CHILDREN’S MUSEUM AT HOLYOKE
Half-price admission for up to 6 visitors.
ERIC CARLE MUSEUM OF PICTURE BOOK ART
Free admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children.
FOREST PARK ZOO
Free admission to the zoo for up to 5 visitors (valid photo I.D. required with pass; does not cover fees for entry into Forest Park).
2 free ride tickets per person for up to 5 visitors.
$5 off general admission for up to 4 people.
NEW ENGLAND AIR MUSEUM
Half-price admission for up to 6 visitors (children ages 3 and under free admission).
SMITH COLLEGE MUSEUM OF ART
Free admission for up to 8 who reside at the same address.
SPRINGFIELD QUADRANGLE MUSEUMS
Free admission for up to 4 visitors.
Free admission for up to 2 visitors.
THE CLARK ART INSTITUTE
Free admission for 1 adult.
MASSACHUSETTS ANNUAL PARKS PASS
Free parking at many Massachusetts State Parks.
Dept. of Conservation and Recreation: 617-626-1250